- you guys are allowed to send me messages
- you’re allowed to just say hi
- feel free to just tell me about your day as if we’ve been best friends since forever
- you’re all good to ask anything you want to know
- don’t be afraid to be off anon
- you can talk to me
- i like talking to you guys
- i dont bite
(Source: freewlfi, via rose-tyler-in-thetardis)
favourite tropes +
If a line of dialogue is the title of the episode, movie, or book, it obviously must have some great significance. If it sounds completely random, that just means the true meaning of the title has yet to be revealed. So when a character is heard using the title in dialogue, the audience sits up and takes notice, because the scriptwriter has just planted a neon sign that flashes this conversation is important.
THEY SAID THE THING!
and then there’s Doctor Who
and then there’s
(Source: paradisdesbilles, via cumber-porn)